The 2015 edition of “Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States” is now available for purchase.
The 2015 edition contains over 75 changes from last year’s edition including:
* 50 new blurbs explaining each state’s rating
* 1 jurisdiction enacted a new concealed carry licensing law
* 4 states expanded carry options for licensees
* 2 states expanded carry options on K-12 school grounds
* 5 states strengthened preemption laws
* 10 states added over 39 other states to their reciprocity / recognition lists
* 1 state made open carry for licensees immune from local restrictions
* 1 state enacted campus carry reform
* 2 states allowed carry in restaurants serving alcohol
* 1 state immunized non-licensees from local laws regulating vehicle carry
* 2 states allowed short-barreled rifle possession
* 1 state allowed loaded gun carry in vehicles by non-licensees
* 1 state’s judiciary affirmed vehicle carry on state university campuses
* 1 federal court struck down “may issue” stance of local sheriffs
AND MANY MORE!
To find out more or to purchase the 2015 book click here.
This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message. This message will be sent three times a year to alert you to the availability of the new edition. If you no longer wish to receive these yearly emails, unsubscribe here. Your email address will be stricken from the list for future years’ emails.